2017 Adopt-A-Family Gift Drive
Category : School Events
Happy holidays! Jensen Ranch has, once again, teamed up with Castro Valley Outreach to adopt seven families in need. Each grade has an opportunity to make a local family’s holiday wishes come true. For a list of our adopted families’ wish list, see Signup Genius links below. We also shared information about our adopted families in the signups, given what was provided to us.
Kindergarten – http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080d4da4ac22a46-adoptafamily
How it Works:
- Use the sign-up above to make someone’s wish come true.
- Place your unwrapped gift by the Christmas tree in the library by December 19th.
- Remember to tag your gift to identity your gift recipient. Include the family number, age and gender. Snowman gift tags are available by the Christmas tree, if needed.
- Gift cards should be dropped off at the school office for safekeeping. Write the family number, age and gender on the envelop to identify your gift card’s recipient. Any monetary donations to be used for this gift drive should also be dropped off at the school office.
- Santa’s elves will wrap gifts and sort gifts to prepare for pickup or delivery. If you are interested in wrapping gifts or delivering gifts, please contact Nina Wallkvist at email@example.com
- Our adopted family will receive their gifts on Dec 22nd
If you have any questions regarding the gift drive, contact Nina Wallkvist at firstname.lastname@example.org,
As always, thank you for your support!
Jensen Ranch Community Outreach Committee