Category : School Events
The Castro Valley Adult School always put together great conferences with interesting and helpful workshops for parents. This year’s Parent University will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Childcare will be provided for a nominal fee.
Workshops include the following:
- Talking to Kids About The Big Questions
- Parenting and Communication with Adolescents
- Helping Elementary Students Manage Social Media
- Understanding and Dealing with Sibling Rivalry
- Growth Mindsets for Math Success
The cost is $25 if you register by Oct 10th, and $30 after. Click here to register.